Resources for Students, Families, Faculty, and Staff
- Hokie Handbook – A guide covering the Code of Conduct, University Policies for Student Life, and other policies and procedures that students are required to know and abide.
- Safe Zone – This program provides a more accepting environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning students and their allies at Virginia Tech.
- Stop Abuse – Support and resources around the topic of sexual violence and sexual misconduct.
- Threat Assessment – The purpose of the Threat Assessment Team is to determine if an individual poses, or may reasonably pose, a threat of violence to self, others, or the Virginia Tech community and to intervene to avert the thread and maintain the safety of the situation. Acts of intolerance require a response that asks all members of our community to uphold our shared values as outlined in the Virginia Tech Principles of Community. Since incidents often fall beyond the reach of policy and laws, it is imperative that we respond as a unified community to denounce such behavior.
- InclusiveVT – The Office for Inclusion and Diversity envisions a university committed to building a community of excellence through the affirmation of difference.